This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated cvs 1.11.23-2
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:55:26 +0200
- Subject: Updated cvs 1.11.23-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.11.23-2 of
is available in the Cygwin distribution:
***** UPGRADE ADVISE *****
As the current implementation of setup, will not automatically
offer the upgrade from 32 bit version cvs-1.12.13-10 to 1.11.23-2
a manual selection will be needed.
No issue exists for upgrade on 64bit version,
as previous version was 1.11.23-1
Aligned 32bit and 64bit version to latest stable release
of cvs, with all additional Fedora patches.
I retired the previous 32bit version, based on devel cvs-1.12.13,
as notable older than the latest stable version 1.11.23.
(1.12.13 was released in 2005 and 1.11.23 in 2008)
and suffering of some serious bug like
CVS is a version control system, an important component of
Source Configuration Management (SCM).
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .