Todo list

Hi,

I'm back after one day of mailserver downtime.

I just updated my realease page on http://www.gotti.org [1]
and added a todo list (and fixed a broken link).

- support foreign keyboards (japanese ...)
  could any of you having a keyboard different from the standard
  105 key keyboard please mail me if the new code works or if there
  is any trouble.
- collect modmaps
  Any of you who have modmaps for other languages than german or english,
  can you mail them to me so I can place them on the release page.
  I read at least about a french and finnish one.
- Fix some strange behaviour.
  This will be the most tricky task.

bye
   ago