RE: Compiling KDE2 problems on Xfree/Cygwin

Thanks for noticing it.  There is no reason for them to be missing except my
mistake when writing ICE-def.cpp symboles export file, I over looked them.
Attached is the
fixed ICE-def.cpp file, put it in /xc/lib/ICE and compile at least the
libraries in /xc/lib,
otherwise wait for a few days and I will have the libICE.dll(a) with fixes.

Thanks
Suhaib

ICE-def.cpp