Re: Compile Problems with Harold's Server...

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 06:01:07PM -0400, Harold Hunt wrote:
>>Hey! I like the untypedef solution.  Maybe I should just hack gcc...
>
>You were joking, right?  :)

Yeah, I guess so.

I seem to be getting slowly pulled into the gcc gravitional field with
my continued -mno-cygwin improvements.  Just last week I think I got
exception handling working in gcc 3.1.

However, as much as I like the idea of an untypedef, I don't think I
could really get this into the gcc sources.  And, the gcc developers
would probably shoot me if I added it just to the cygwin distribution.

I can imagine the reports to gcc-bugs, now...

cgf