Re: Web page modifications ready for proofreading

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suhaib Siddiqi" <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>
To: "'Harold Hunt'" <huntharo@msu.edu>; "Cygx (E-mail)"
<cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 9:37 PM
Subject: RE: Web page modifications ready for proofreading

> I see a total alteration of Front page. However I am Ok with it.
> In future if one of decide to go ahead and change the whole
> URl contents can we discuss it before we do it.  You can go ahead and
uplaod
> it
> if you want.
>
> Also where is this new linl?  http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/devel/
> I want to see the contents of this page.
>
> Suhaib

Read on to the end of the thread :]

All the links on the page are to the existings pages - ie devel is
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel. The link looks wrong cause it's on
harolds personal web for testing.

I consider putting a draft up like harold has, the chance for us to
discuss it before it gets done... You'll see later on I said "wait for
Suhaib's input".

Rob