vtwm missing from 4.0 install?

I've carefully followed the installation instructions at
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/howto/cygwin-installing.html.
Towards the end, it suggestes starting the X server by double-clicking on
startxwin.bat, which comes out of one of the tar files making up the
install. Suggestions are there for how to edit the line that invokes XWin,
but that's it. Here's the exact contents of the startxwin.bat I downloaded:

@echo off
SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
SET PATH=%PATH%;\usr\X11R6\bin;\cygwin\usr\bin
start XWin -screen 0 800x600x16 -whitepixel 255 -blackpixel 0
start /B xterm -sl 1000 -sb -rightbar -ms red -fg yellow -bg black -e bash
start /B rxvt -fn "Lucidia Console-12"
start /B vtwm

Well, but, vtwm does not appear to exist, even after carefully following the
careful installation instructions. I cannot find anything named "vtwm"
anywhere on my hard drive; I get an error message complaining that vtwm was
not found; and, sure enough, it doesn't look like any window manager at all
is running in xfree.

How do I proceed to address this? Note that I don't really care what
particular window manager is running; I just want something that's
functional.

Thanks,
Alex

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com