looking for vtwm -- version 4.0?

Yesterday I tried to install xfree, version 4.0. I saw that version 4.0.3 is
more common out there (and, of course, more recent), but I installed version
4.0 because the installation instructions appear to reflect that version. In
particular, the list of archives needed includes one named
xfree86-4.0-rgb.tar.bz2
but on the sites which have archives for version 4.0, I don't see anything
with rgb in the name. So, I didn't have any confidence that I would be able
to translate the installation instructions to match the current version.

Now I can't find vtwm. Thinking that maybe this is in some tar file that the
installation instructions omitted by accident, I want to look over the
available files again. However, today I can't find a mirror site that has
version 4.0, only 4.0.3. Am I stuck? (I'm looking for binaries; I don't have
time to compile the source.)

Thanks,
Alex

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com