RE: Cygwin.rules patcches

OK, I think what you need to do delete /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts at least and
build everything
from scratch and install.  i completed the build just now and installed in a
brand new /usr/X11R6
with no previous xfree86 in it.  I deleted everything before installing.
After my
cygwin.rules fix, the fonts works just fine
for me with no errors you are reporting.  You perhaps got some old corrupted
fonts
handing around?

Suhaib

_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
winDetectSupportedEngines () - Windows NT/2000
winDetectSupportedEngines () - DirectDraw installed
winDetectSupportedEngines () - Allowing PrimaryDD
winDetectSupportedEngines () - DirectDraw4 installed
winDetectSupportedEngines () - Returning, supported engines 0000000f
winSetEngine () - Using Shadow DirectDraw NonLocking
winAdjustVideoModeShadowDDNL () - Command line depth: 24, using depth: 32
winScreenInit () - dwBPP: 32
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed () - WorkArea width 1280 height 1024
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed () - Adjusted width: 1024 height: 768
winWindowProc () - Screen privates are null, msg: 36
winWindowProc () - Screen privates are null, msg: 129
winWindowProc () - Screen privates are null, msg: 131
winWindowProc () - Screen privates are null, msg: 1
winStoreModeKeyStates () - dwModeKeyStates: 00000000
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed () - WindowClient width 1024 height 768
winRestoreModeKeyStates ()
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed () - Returning

winClearVisualTypes ()
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - w 1024 h 768 d 32
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - Created a clipper
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - Attached clipper to window
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - Created and initialized DD
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - Created primary
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - Primary masks: 00ff0000 0000ff00 000000ff
dwRGBBitC
ount: 32
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - Attached clipper to primary surface
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - Created shadow pitch: 4096
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL () - Returning
winInitVisualsShadowDDNL () - Masks 00ff0000 0000ff00 000000ff RGB 8 d 32
winInitVisualsShadowDDNL () - Returning
winScreenInit () - Returned from winInitVisuals ()
winScreenInit () - Calling fbScreenInit ()
winScreenInit () - Returned from fbScreenInit ()
winScreenInit () - Calling shadowInit ()
winScreenInit () - Returned from shadowInit ()
error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy
InitInput ()
winSaveScreen ()