RE: Screen Shot

Suhaib,

I started dtsession from a telnet window.

cmd:  /usr/dt/bin/dtsession

Seems to work really good. I was able to run the
Oracle installer from this screen which I could not do
using exceed. (Window manager problems)

Did get a bunch of keyboard mapping errors like the
following, but they could just be a config error on
the SUN

Warning: Cannot convert string
"<Key>Escape,_Key_Cancel" to
type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Home,_Key_Begin"
to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F1,_Key_Help" to
type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"Shift<Key>F10,_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"<Key>F10,Shift_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"<Key>KP_Enter,_Key_Execute" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"Alt<Key>Return,Alt_Key_KP_Enter" to
type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"<Key>Escape,_Key_Cancel" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Home,_Key_Begin"
to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F1,_Key_Help" to
type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"Shift<Key>F10,_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"<Key>F10,Shift_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"<Key>KP_Enter,_Key_Execute" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"Alt<Key>Return,Alt_Key_KP_Enter" to
type VirtualBinding
ksh: /usr/dt/bin/convertVS.sh:  not found
Warning: Cannot convert string
"<Key>Escape,_Key_Cancel" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Home,_Key_Begin"
to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F1,_Key_Help" to
type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string
"Shift<Key>F10,_Key_Menu" to type