RE: Compiling Xaw, Xmu, Xmuu, Xext, ...

Hi Suhaib,

Thanks very much and sorry to bother you.  I know I am giving you a
headache, but you're always too kind to answer.

I would really like to use precompiled binaries because I am not good in
programming at all, but you don't have precompiled binaries for all
libraries.  I downloaded all binaries, but Xmuu is not there, for example.

Kind regards,

George