RE: Building xserver

Ummm who said I did not except... or accept?
I applied your all the patches.  ;-)
The problem is, if I am not mistaken, you were using SHADOW=miext/shadow
and at few other place if I remember correctly XF86 defines
SHDOWDIR=miext/shadow.... whatever there were some conflicts because
of that Makefiles in miext/shadow were generated but make refuses
to descend to it and compile...
Or have you fixed that in your latest test server for which I have not
received patches yet :-)

Suhaib