Re: 1.3.1 cygwin release

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 09:11:33AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>Sound to me like you've got multiple cygwin1.dll's on your system. 1.3.1
>is the same core dll as the Apr 14 snapshot that has worked so well with
>95 users:]
>
>Run cygcheck -s -v and report it here.

That probably won't work if someone is getting a multiple DLL error.
Make sure that all running cygwin processes are stopped and use Windows
Find/Search to find other versions of cygwin1.dll.

Usually people stick cygwin1.dll in windows/system32 for some
misguided reason.

I'm beginning to think that setup.exe should just delete any cygwin1.dll's
that it finds there.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.