[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 22

I just posted Test 22 to my usual announcement page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Server binary, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test22.exe.bz2

hw/xwin source, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-20010501-1908.tar.bz2

Xserver/Imakefile, direct link (should be the same as XFree86 CVS version):
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xc-programs-Xserver-20010501-1908.t
ar.bz2

Changes:
1) Pulled AltGr handling out of winwakeup.c/winWakeupHandler (),
	deposited said code into winkeybd.c/winIsFakeCtrl_L (); this
	function is now called from winwndproc.c/winWindowProc ().
	Thanks to Alexander Gottwald for showing me the
	GetMessageTime () function in his 3 button emulation patches;
	I did not know about this function previously. (me)
2) Some calls to ReleaseDC () had the hdc parameter in the wrong
	position; thus, an hdc was being leaked. (Alan Hourihane, me)
3) Fixed warnings on some calls to DirectDrawCreate () and
	IDirectDraw_CreateSurface (). (Alan Hourihane, me)
4) Pulled engine specific WM_ACTIVATEAPP handling out of
	winwndproc.c/winWindowProc ().  Created a new engine dependent
	function to handle application activation/deactivation.
5) Fixed some coding and commenting style inconsistencies. (me)
6) Fix Xrender extension by adding a call to miSetPixmapDepths () in
	winscrinit.c/winFinishScreenInitFB (). (Alan Hourihane)

Wow, Cygwin/XFree86 development has reached the point where I might have
forgotten a change or forgotten to mention who contributed to the change.
Amazing :)

I plan on merging Alexander Gottwald's three button mouse emulation tomorrow
or Friday.

Thanks for testing,