RE: The "correct" way to do an XFree86 debug build

Chris,

> >I'd like to have as correct an answer as possible, so that we
> don't have to
> >answer these questions again in the future :)
>
> Wow.  Great proactive attitude.  I love it.

Heh... well, I have finally gotten around to starting on the Cygwin/XFree86
Contributer's Guide that I have talked about for the past several months.
It's all part of my evil plan to hook as many contributers as possible for
Cygwin/XFree86 so I can sit back and watch the features and bug fixes roll
in :)