RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 2

Are you going to provide two different FAQ on our Cygwin/XFree86 URL?

Your FAQ is no where to complete.  MOTIF and a lots of other issues which
are already discussed in present FAQ  are being omitted. In its present form
it is insufficeinet to put at Cygwin/Xfree86.

Suhaib

23-1633.tar.bz
2 (15 kB)

Changes
1) Added a glossary with a few definitions for some terms that
	may be unfamiliar to some users; more definitions
	will be added over time.
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/docs/faq/glossary.html
2) Added an question and answer for "Cannot Open Display..."
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#AEN397
3) Split SGML source into several files, one for each section
	of the QandA, one for the bibliography, and one for
	the glossary.
4) Minor changes that I have forgotten :)

Thank you for your interest in the project,