Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 4

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 10:47:45AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> >Yes. All current content will be included in any new FAQ.
> >
> >I'm still not done with the authoring system - its look-and-feel - must
> >integrate into current website. (None of this ugly blacknwhite faq
> >stuff).
> >
> >At this point in time, I'm not worried about actual content. I'm only
> >worried about generating output that will be acceptable.
> >
> >I'd like everyone to forget about the draft FAQ content for now. 1 Step
> >at a time.
>
> But what about the draft FAQ content?  What's going to be in it?  What's
> it going to say????

LOL.  Ahh, that was needed after all these touchy feely postings :-)

As a user my main worry is about getting xfree up and running as fast as
possible - and the faq is the first stop when problems arrive.  I'm
grateful for the effort you all make in getting it up to date (and easier
to keep up to date).

It seems clear to me - after reading these posts - that no valid content
will be lost when moving to a new source format for the FAQ.  Now *THAT*
is a shocker if I ever saw one!  ;-D

Keep up the good work, even multi-tasking on content AND formatting if
you're inclined :),

-- René, a happy cygwin user for years, and now also xfree - life is good!