Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 4

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 02:51:01PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Hey remember that what is not fun for you is fun for others to watch! I
love watching pthreads bugs being fixed.

I love watching documentation take shape.

I love watching Suhaib pull this project together.

Luckily for me, I have a nice 20 hour workday so I don't have any real
time constraints.  I can watch for long periods of time...

cgf