Re: cygwin faq ready for presentation review.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harold Hunt" <huntharo@msu.edu>
To: "cygx" <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 12:10 AM
Subject: RE: cygwin faq ready for presentation review.

> Robert,
>
> Well, the xrefs aren't working... they say, "see ????".

Yes. That's the errors that are being spat out by xsltproc.

> Also, the question numbers and question markers (Q:) and answer
markers (A:)
> are missing.

I think this is related.

> The title at the top of the FAQ is repeated twice (Cygwin/XFree86
Frequently
> Asked Questions) in the same font, then once more right below that in
> larger font.  Weird.

There's a website stylesheet header, and then the docbook page header.
On the docbook first page there is a problem :]

> Of course, I like the standard DocBook stylesheets, but I'm open to
new
> options.

Well, xsl and xml are _very_ flexible, we don't need to use docbook at
all. However... it does do stuff that we would have to reproduce
otherwise - chunking, autonumbering etc.

Thanks for looking, and picking up on most of my "mostly" happy
concerns.

Rob

http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/xfree86/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html