RE: Copyright [cgf, please comment]

> I'm willing to spend an own virtual server (including
> CGI-BIN, PHP4, MySQL),
> and if necessary an own second level domain *.org. attached
> at a 622MBit
> NACAMAR
> backbone.
>
> Or we can use SourceForge.Net for documents of this kind,
>
> or both

I am not sure about it.  The point of dispute is someone taking prior work
and rewriting and inserting his copyright notice and authorship,
intentionally
omitting and refusing to incorporate major part of existing work which
points to that his work is borrowed from others.  That is a copyright
infringment itself.  I was willing to let it go and offered the compromise
situation
that he chnges the authroship and copyright notice to DRAFT ONLy.  Looks
like
does not want.  Therefore I will not let this FAQ to be posted, period,
because it
is borrowed work from others, suggestions from our users in the mailing list
and existing contributed work from others.

Regards
Suhaib