Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] fork

O.k. Now I've seen this I'll comment.

>From what I can see the discussion has been along the lines of documentation,
not actually code. I'm sad to see that Harold wants to fork the code because
of this, especially when the group is heading in exactly the same direction.

I don't want to suggest a resolution to the documentation issue, as I think
that should be resolved between yourselves, but .......

Please, Please don't fork....

Alan.