RE: XDM problem

I just set up a Windows NT machine as a server and use cygwin as cross development environment. This Windows NT server will be shared among our developers. Now we need to telnet to this machine and run some X applications and we can not directly login using XDMCP. We actually don't need a X server and we have an exceed on our Windows NT workstation or a X-terminal.

Roger

Why do you want to use XDM?  To login to what?

Suhaib