Re: ask for delivering cygwin 1.1.8 with kde 1.1.2

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 11:25:05PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>Also, I've sent in a patch to do basic category and dependency support
>for setup.exe Chris hasn't reviewed it yet (I imagine he was asleep when
>I sent it to the patches list). It's in the archives, called "updated:
>Category and basic dependency for setup". I'm hoping that it will
>provide enough functionality to allow XFree86 to be considered for
>inclusion in the main distribution.
>
>I'm quite willing to put some more time into it, once I get some
>feedback on my approach to date.

Unfortunately, I threw Robert a curve ball (to use an American idiom) by
checking in some massive setup.exe changes.  IMO, my changes make
hacking on setup.exe a little easier but I'm sure that they are
incompatible with his changes.

So, we have a little bit of thrashing to go through before the dependency
and category patches make it into setup.exe.

cgf