RE: X server won't start in win95a

> I didn't try them all, but I tried 640x480, and it didn't
> work. Should I
> try others?
>
> Raymond

No.  It is not needed to test all possible resolutions.
I will email a script in a couple of hours.
What you need to do, copy that script to /usr/X11R6/bin directory,
rename or move your .xinitrc and .xserverrc file for now.
Then try to start Xserver using the script I will send.

BTW:  which version of Cygwin are you using?

Suhaib