Re: Cannot start Xfree86

Out of environment, the environment variables fills out the space for
them, add

SHELL=X:\PATH\COMMAND.COM /P /E:NNNN

Make sure x:\path\command.com points to command.com, probably
something like c:\windows\command.com, start with 2048 as NNNN

For starters, turn off zone alarm, maybe uninstall it, to make it easy
to get started sort of..

        /Andy