RE: mouse and cut and paste

> No clipboard pasting... the normal left mouse cut right mouse paste
> function (or
> both mouse button)
> Nothing works...

It works over here.  I can cut and paste between two xterm windows.  I am
using Microsoft Intellimouse, the middle wheel works as a third mouse button
which lets me paste between Xterms.

If you are using a two button mouse are you using -emulate3buttons [timeout]
command-line option?

Suhaib

PS: Please keep your replies to the list.  Thanks you.