RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 34

Francis,

> I've tried you test 34 for pseudocolor.
> Bad news, it doesn't work better than the test26.

I meant to imply that WIN_PSEUDO_SUPPORT is off by default.  The
"experimental" source code to which I referred is really just a framework
for my ongoing PseudoColor efforts.  The code is by no means complete.

In any case, you haven't tested it unless you built your own server :)

> I've put the snapshots, and the result of xdpyinfo for VNC and
> Xwin (same test26
> and 34).

Oh, to avoid being flamed by Cygwin/XFree86 list members, let me suggest to
everyone here that they do not send email attachments to the list.  Always
send hyperlinks, or, if you have something that only I need to see, send the
attachments privately to me, and I can put them on my website for others if
you do not have a website to store place them at.  :)