RE: Xfree & Y2k

You can ignore them.  These are only annoying warnings from xterm in 4.0.3.
Or you could use XF86 4.1.0.   Now what do you mean by you do not have
abash?  Do you not see rxvt and xterm?  Use them, bash from Cygwin you can
start separate from x-server.

You need French xmodmap file from http://www.gotti.org.

> And finally Is there a port of DHCP client on Cygwin.

I am not aware of it.  You need to ask at Cygwin mailing
(cygwin@cygwin.com)list if someone ported a DHCP client for Cygwin but why
cant you use Windows DHCP?

Suhaib