RE: United States-International keyboard layout

Francis,

> Try french too ... warum nicht ? ;-)

Heh heh... I had wanted to take French, but it didn't fit in my schedule.  I
figured German would be good because I wanted to learn the names for the
grammer rules, and because there seem to be a lot of German programmers.
Perhaps I'll get around to learning some French some day.

Hey, at least I have been to France.  I haven't made it to Germany, yet.  :)