[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 38

Links:

I just posted Test 38 to my server development page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Server binary, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test38.exe.bz2 (1050 KB)

Server source, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-20010629-1717.tar.bz2 (66 KB)

Changes:

1) Pick up the value of the monitorResolution global variable that is
set by passing the '-dpi' parameter to XWin.exe

2) Add file winlayer.c, which provides the source code framework, and
initial implementations for RandR and miext/layer support.
Unfortunately, the layer support doesn't work correctly when it is
enabled.  The server just draws a black screen when layer support is
enabled.  I would appreciate it if someone with layer experience or
some extra time on their hands would look into finishing this.

3) Make PseudoColor, as opposed to StaticColor, the default visual
class when running the GDI engine at 8 bits per pixel.

Enjoy,