Re: Errors with xFree86

Here's a reply to Ed Mullens query which I forgot to cc to cygwin-xfree.

Alfred Vahau

Find attached one solution to your problem. It's not everything that you
want to
know but hope this is a start as its quite a recently asked question.

Alfred Vahau
School of Natural and Physical Sciences
University of Papua New Guinea
email: alf.vahau@upng.ac.pg

         RE: Can't get up and running on Windows 98