Re: xterm can't display on second monitor

David Sagenaut wrote:

> Hi Cary, thanks for your reply.  I did put -multiplemonitors options
> when start xwin.exe, but it still doesn't work.  I am wandering what
> else I need to config in order to make it work.

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions beyond that.  What you described sounded
like you were missing -multiplemonitors.

BTW - I didn't realize at first that I was responding to multiple lists with
my previous reply.  This thread belongs only in the cygwin-x list.

Cary