Re: make 3.77

If someone could help me with this I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks.

---------------------- Forwarded by Daniel Branning/USFG on 04/07/99 07:27
---------------------------

Geoffrey Noer <noer@cygnus.com> on 04/06/99 18:30:54

 To:      Daniel Branning

 cc:

 Subject: Re: make 3.77

Greetings,
I'm sorry, but I'm too busy right now to reply to most Cygwin-related
questions from the Net.  Please send your question to the Cygwin
project mailing list at cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com.  Hopefully
someone will be able to help.
Thanks for your interest in Cygwin!
--