2 newbie questions

Hello,

My 2 questions are:

1. How can I set my home directory as c:/cygnus/cygwin-b20 instead of c:/
? I set the working directory inside the Properties-->Program-->working
directory, but don't know where to add the entry "%HOME%". So, now I can
only put .bashrc in c:\ in order to be read.

2. I have a gcc command used in Linux to compile file,
gcc appinit.c -ltk8.0 -ltcl8.0 -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lm -ldl

I guess the arguments such as: -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11, -ldl may should be
replaced or changed if I compile the same file in Cygwin development
environment. How it will be like?

Your suggestion or opinion will be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Yurong