RE: sys_errlist

On most of the Unices, including RedHat Linux it is sys_errlist,
in errno.h on Cygwin it is _sys_errlist.  That was the reason
I had to add #define sys_errlist _sys_errlist at 100 places when
I patched OpenDx code for Cygwin B20.1.  Off course I had to add
#ifdef __CYGWIN__
#include <errno.h>
#endif
too, otherwise during linking _sys_errlist was not resolved.

Suhaib