b19 versus b20

Hi !

I've compared the executables for this simple code generated by cygnus
win b19 versus b20. The b20 executable is about 20 times long as the b19

one !

/*  test.c

 jpljb04 : test cygnus b19 versus 20

   299502 bytes for cygnus 20
    15283 bytes for cygnus 19

*/
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int main (int argc, char ** argv)
{
 return 0;
}

compile command : gcc -o test.exe test.c

I'm using Win NT 4. I first thought that the cygnwin1.dll was statically

linked, but when I executed test via the windows explorer, it didn't
even find the library !
Am I wrong with the installation ?

Thanks and best regards

--