Files fixed.

I have fixed the three files that were bz2
files to be .gz files. Then I see the message
from Charles, so will put that in place and
hope!

Aren't computers fun!?!?

I would like to thank everyone for their
patience and understanding in this matter.

As a side note, ALL files on that site (with
one exception) include source. The one
execption was not compiled  with Cygwin
because the source is not GPL.