RE: Help!

Cygwin related issues should be discussed at Cygwin users mailing list.
Therefore, I am forwarding your message to the list.

The precompiled lapack libraries are available from my URL, but
I do not have time to work on someone else code. Sorry
Please take your problem to a proper mailing list.

Suhaib