This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Touch has a bug w/Daylight Savings time in the US
- To: sphelan at sqcn dot com
- Subject: Re: Touch has a bug w/Daylight Savings time in the US
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:13:42 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> In case I'm the first one to discover this, there's a problem with Cygwin's
> TOUCH. It doesn't handle the daylight-savings crossover properly.
Yeah, we know. We fixed it a long time ago, but cygwin (b20) was last
released even longer ago.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com