This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with Finding an IDE to work with Cygwin
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Problems with Finding an IDE to work with Cygwin
- From: "Me in Reflection" <meinreflection at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:54:52 +1200
- Reply-To: "Me in Reflection" <meinreflection at yahoo dot com>
I have some problems finding a good IDE to work with Cygwin. Does anybody
have a good recommendation? What I would like in the IDE is project
management, makefile generation, good syntax highlighting and code
indentation features, and ability to call Cygwin compiler and Insight
debugger within the IDE (of course).
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org