This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Compile c++ program with cygwin (gcc) for linux
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Compile c++ program with cygwin (gcc) for linux
- From: "Chang LI" <changl at neatware dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:23:28 -0400
- Reply-To: "Chang LI" <changl at neatware dot com>
Is it possible to distribute your cygwin that is able to
compile and generate Linux executable code of C/C++?
So we can generate both windows and linux code
with cygwin alone. Please let me know if you add
this function. This may let more Windows programmers
port their windows' codes to linux.
ps: you may think this request is weird. But I do not like
switch computers when I develop a cross-platform code.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com