This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is 'info'?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Where is 'info'?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:42:03 -0400
- References: <11D8B0E0C85@nucleus.szbk.u-szeged.hu>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 04:15:00PM +0100, Menczel Laszlo wrote:
>I installed the man/info package for cygwin. However,
>'info' seems to be missing (bash just hung when I tried
>the command). Well, all the nice stuff (8 MB of my precious
>hard disk space!) is just as useful now as legs on fishes.
>Any advice would be appreciated.
Try subjecting your fish to a few hundred years of evolution.
I'll bet those legs will eventually prove to be very handy.
Let us all know how it turns out!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org