This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Need binaries of autoconf and automake for B20.1
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Need binaries of autoconf and automake for B20.1
- From: Cal Erickson <cal_erickson at mvista dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:03:46 -0700
- Organization: MontaVista Software, Inc.
- Reply-To: cal_erickson at mvista dot com
I am new to gygwin. I am trying to build a few packages here which will
cross-compile and build for PowerpC targets. I need to get automake and
autoconf binaries to build the packages correctly. Where can they be
I have been searching but most links I have been finding are broken.
Any help will be appreciated.
Cal Erickson MontaVista Software Inc.
Customer Support Engineer 490 Potrero Avenue
Phone (408) 328-0304 Sunnyvale CA 94086
Fax (408) 328-9204 e-mail email@example.com
Pager 888-557-9263 support 1-800-759-8888 pin 202-7489
web http://www.mvista.com support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com