This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need binaries of autoconf and automake for B20.1
- To: cal_erickson at mvista dot com, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Need binaries of autoconf and automake for B20.1
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Cal Erickson <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am new to gygwin. I am trying to build a few packages here which will
> cross-compile and build for PowerpC targets. I need to get automake and
> autoconf binaries to build the packages correctly. Where can they be
> I have been searching but most links I have been finding are broken.
> Any help will be appreciated.
You can find these packages at ftp://ftp.gnu.org or your favorite GNU mirror.
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com