This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fork errors (cygcheck report)
- To: Ron Huber <rhuber at sd dot inri dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: fork errors (cygcheck report)
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:12:18 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Ron Huber <email@example.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the response Earnie!
> Did what you recommended:
> This appears to be a setup problem to me. Paste the output of `cygcheck -b
> -s' in a mail.
> Could you take a look at this report and let me know if the problem
> is in here? Thanks...
1) Put the /bin first in your PATH. You can use ~/.bashrc to change the PATH
for bash; if you're using bash as your interactive shell this works great.
2) Make sure the mksnt isn't in the PATH at all.
3) Read my webpage about updating your DLL.
4) If you have any further problems after changing your environment resend the
paste of the `cygcheck -s -v -r' output.
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com