This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X11 with Cygwin b-20-1
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: X11 with Cygwin b-20-1
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:01:59 -0400
- References: <001a01bfa3b0$7e55ff80$a0763004@default>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 07:21:32AM -0500, Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
>I have a problem. Csound, the program I'm using, requires X11 library to
>work. No problem. X11, I found out, is under the H-i586-cygwin32/lib.
>Which library do i link my problem againt?
>There there tix, tcl, and tk
We do not have X11 support in Cygwin. The X11 include directory is an
artifact from the tk installation and doesn't really do anything useful.
You might want to check out the cygwin-xfree project. The web page is:
Cygwin Engineering Manager
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com