This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mingwin does not seem to know where its headers live.
- To: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Mingwin does not seem to know where its headers live.
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Charles Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Earnie -
> Thank you for this explanation. I've been on this list for ages, but
> never quite understood the diffference between MinGW and -mno-cygwin.
> This should be a *cygwin* FAQ.
Good point. Cygnus/Redhat has my permission to include the verbage even
modified into the FAQ.
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:email@example.com>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org