This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ELF-binaries under NT?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: ELF-binaries under NT?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:54:30 -0400
- References: <005701bfa579$79fd4310$0201a8c0@jayk_home4nt>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 11:52:52AM -0700, Jay Krell wrote:
>Why go that far? Stdio should be enough for many programs? (plus "crt0.o")
>There's stuff out there that will run Win32 stdio apps under DOS, which is
>Then again, the easier to get running this way, the easier to recompile..
If you're talking about recompiling, then just use cygwin. That's what it
is designed for.
Also, as I mentioned you will need to develop a dynamic linker, which,
the person at the previously mentioned URL, has apparently done.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com