This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dll question
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: dll question
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:28:50 -0400
- References: <38EC01A0.B5609F43@geocities.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 11:16:48PM -0400, Joel GUERRERO wrote:
>How can i compile a file including the cygwin.dll, so i can run the
>executable in other computer which doesn't have cygnus installed.
Your only option is to use -mno-cygwin, eliminating any use of the
cygwin dll and all of its functions.
There is no other way, currently.
Check the mailing list archives for hints on how to use -mno-cygwin.
It was discussed here within the last day.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com