This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building linux cross cygwin with net release source?
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Subject: Re: Building linux cross cygwin with net release source?
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:28:40 -0500
- cc: mdejong at cygnus dot com, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > that file in the new net release. What src tar file do I
> > need to grab and build?
> You need cygwin, to get newlib, winsup, etc. Or just install the
> cygwin binary package somewhere; it has all the headers and libraries.
> You'll next need binutils and gcc, as usual.
> Plus, there's a howto online, but you may need to adjust it
> for the updated sources:
Thanks for pointing this out! This of course becomes much simpler
now that we have a reasonable set of easily available sources
with upcoming net release. I'll update the docs as soon as the
release is out.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com