This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: posix functions
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Subject: Re: posix functions
- From: stefan <stefan at lkcc dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:44:39 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Mumit Khan wrote:
> As far as I can remember, both of these are from BSD 4.3, and is not
> part of the POSIX specs. Unfortunately, I don't have the POSIX specs
> with me, so correction welcome. Was it added to later revisions of
> You can probably use the POSIX ("almost equivalent") setuid, but be
> aware that it's stubbed under Cygwin, which means that it'll link but
> set errno to ENOSYS when called.
Yes, you're rigth. They are part of BSD 4.3 specs.
_/ Stefan Jahn _/
_/ email: email@example.com _/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org